1. Unscrew the valve cap.
2. Place the puncture repair foam or gel bottle over the valve and screw it tight.
3. Remove the cap at the other end of the sealant nozzle.
4. Place the compressor nozzle over the new opening of the sealant. You should now have created a chain of valve, sealant and compressor.
5. Inflate the tyre to the required level. You can find this on a sticker on the inside of the driver door or within your owner manual.
6. Switch off the compressor.
7. Remove the sealant from the valve.
8. Place the valve cap back on the tyre.
9. Place the warning sticker on the tyre. This indicates the tyre is filled with sealant.
10. Place the speed reminder sticker in your view within the cockpit.
11. Drive the next 5 kilometres at a maximum speed of 80 kmh with your now foam- or gel-filled tyres to better spread the sealant.
12. Visit a Barum partner as soon as possible.